Monday, July 4, 2016
Thursday, June 2, 2016
or "It's Not About the Microphone" (Part Two of Two)
Cliff Ravenscraft is the king of helping people start their own podcast. He's helped thousands of people do it. But wait – there's more…
This is fascinating conversation ended up being so far-ranging, we had to make it two episodes. We'll discover…
- Why typecasting is not necessarily a bad thing.
- How the musical Hamilton changed Cliff's life – and so many others.
- The nature of ambition, service, and selfishness.
- And so much more!
Wow – what a lot of links we mentioned. I think I got most of them.
- Cliff Ravenscraft
- Leonard Nimoy
- I Am Not Spock, by Leonard Nimoy
- I Am Spock, by Leonard Nimoy
- The 5 Love Languages, by Gary Chapman
- Grace Revolution, by Joseph Prince
- Les Miserables
- Cliff's show on What I Want My Life to Look Like in 20 Years
- Cliff"s show on Getting Past Episode 007
- A podcast called I Can't Stop Spending
- Wayne Jacobson, The God Journey Podcast
Sunday, May 8, 2016
Saturday, April 23, 2016
Friday, April 1, 2016
Listening to River Valley Leadership Podcast (Episode 010: Running From Conflict): http://leaders.rivervalley.org/podcast//episode-010-running-from-conflict Conflict is something that we all face as leaders. It's inevitable. You can't control when it will come up, but you can control what you do in the midst of it. Will you run from it? Or will you lean into the tensions you face to create a space for everyone to be better? Join the podcast crew as they dive into a discussion around one of the most relevant topics in leadership: Conflict.
Sunday, March 20, 2016
John 15:2 NLT
If "every branch of mine" really means "every branch that falsely professes to be mine"... Why doesn't it say that? "Of mine" or "In me" seems pretty clear.
John 14:13 NLT
"Fruit is the life of Jesus in you being lived out through you." -Wes Feltner
Note that Jesus is doing the doing. The Father is glorified because you asked Jesus (not an idol or whatever), and Jesus does it, not so you have a trinket, but so that the Father is glorified.
John has some deep stuff...