This week I want to talk about the promises made to Abraham and how they still belong to believers today.
God promised Abraham that he would be blessed to be a blessing. Some people argue that this just applies to "spiritual" blessings, but in this week's episode I'll propose to you that we are, in fact, "heirs of the world" – according to "the promise"."
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Sunday, June 11, 2017
Is anger management a bunch of BS? How can anger make us more powerful? Discussed: Anger vs aggression, Robert Augustus Masters, Equine Therapy
The post How Anger Can Make Us More Powerful: Anger Management appeared first on The New Man Podcast.
Friday, June 9, 2017
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Have you ever thought about what it means to be godly? Join us today on the Resolute Podcast, as Vince Miller and author Roger Thompson spend time together discussing godliness and its unique role in facing challenges with enthusiasm.
Monday, May 29, 2017
For many of you, this is obvious. But many of today's Calvinist (or Puritan) Christian theologies run instead to OT passages like Isaiah 64 and insist that "our righteous acts are like filthy rags" ...and therefore, we ourselves are like filthy rags to God. That sad not only because it's clearly incorrect, but because it denigrates the human creations that God loves. Fallen? Absolutely. Valuable? Absolutely. Please don't forget that.
Monday, July 4, 2016
Thursday, June 2, 2016
or "It's Not About the Microphone" (Part Two of Two)
Cliff Ravenscraft is the king of helping people start their own podcast. He's helped thousands of people do it. But wait – there's more…
This is fascinating conversation ended up being so far-ranging, we had to make it two episodes. We'll discover…
- Why typecasting is not necessarily a bad thing.
- How the musical Hamilton changed Cliff's life – and so many others.
- The nature of ambition, service, and selfishness.
- And so much more!
Wow – what a lot of links we mentioned. I think I got most of them.
- Cliff Ravenscraft
- Leonard Nimoy
- I Am Not Spock, by Leonard Nimoy
- I Am Spock, by Leonard Nimoy
- The 5 Love Languages, by Gary Chapman
- Grace Revolution, by Joseph Prince
- Les Miserables
- Cliff's show on What I Want My Life to Look Like in 20 Years
- Cliff"s show on Getting Past Episode 007
- A podcast called I Can't Stop Spending
- Wayne Jacobson, The God Journey Podcast